YEP. that’s what I have for ya’ll in this mornings’ post. BUT in case you were wondering… I’m having a really fun summer so far and am FINALLY seeing Dave this weekend up in boston!!
Also, my UDEL transfer student orientation went well….I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT and actually excited to start school…kind of haha.
Lets get right to the “fashion advice” from the newbie semi-fashionista
so, my advice to you is to embrace summer colors because come winter and fall they just don’t work with the cold weather styles…
AQUA. One of my favorite colors but also a very summery color to wear while you still can!
Here’s my FAVORITE aqua shirt that I own. I got it last summer for a cruise and this spring and summer it’s been a staple in my wardrobe
MOVING RIGHT ALONG……
HEALTHY (yes healthy) FRIED RICE!
- 1/4 an onion, minced
- 1/4 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- (i didn’t have any in the house but) you can add: peas, chopped carrots, shrimp, or any other fried rice veggies you’d like!
- (also didn’t have any of this) Sodium free soy sauce or teriyaki sauce * I used lemon juice and butter
2. Add egg whites and cook until eggs start to form scrambled egg constancy
3. Add rice, sauce, and a little water (if it’s dry)
4. AND BOOM. you got healthy fried riz-ice
OMG YUM. I love summer. Lucky for me my apartment for next year has a really great kitchen so I will not be attempting to invent dishes in the dining halls ever EVER again!! ( come on don’t pretend your not excited) haha
QUESTION: what’s the craziest recipe you’ve come up with when your food options are limited in the house?? (and no, cereal isn’t a crazy recipe ;))
….oh and I may not be back until monday or tuesday😦 because I’ll be leaving friday for boston soooooo hang in there😉
HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK AND WEEKEND.
peace, love, happiness