The latest craze!!
This summer has been pretty good to me so far. I’ve done alot of fun stuff, I’ve done alot of relaxing, working out, cooking, reading, and writing for RODALE.COM!
Tonight I thought I’d share with you all my most recent obsessions 🙂
1. Tapping into my newly discovered “fashion” sense
2. Chobani yogurt…not exactly new but… EVERY morning without fail, I crave one. At least it’s a healthy obsession and it just tastes so freakin good!!
3. Experimenting with my staple foods. Here I attempted honey mustard warmed chick peas with honey sunflower seeds and salad. D.E.L.I.S.H
4. APPLES AND CINNAMON!! You must try this … cut up an apple put it in a plastic bag, throw in cinnamon and shake it up 😉
5. My dog benji. He will ALWAYS be one of my obsessions ♥ haha
6. My latest book: Dreamland by Sara Dessen, I can’t put it down!!!
Question: What have you been obsessed with lately!??? Gimme your top 3 obsessions!
Have a great night 🙂 peace, love, and happiness