I am feelin good tonight. Summer has DEFINITELY been treating me well and I’ve been doing so many fun things with my free time ( before I start my internship ON MONDAY!!)
Yesterday I relaxed, did some summer $hopping, and went to the gym.
Today I woke up to yet another beautiful sunny day. ( the weather has been A-mazing)
For breakfast I cut open a cantaloupe and cut up 1 half of it! plus plain greek yogurt, honey, and cereal.
THEN I played some guitar, ate lunch, and headed over to the park to read! I just started the book “SARAH’S KEY”. I am loving it so far!! Reviews to follow.
Oh and to all of you who read my post long ago about finishing “Are you there Vodka it’s me Chelsea”, I’m so sorry I didn’t review it but here’s my words of advice. READ THAT BOOK! It’s freakin hilarious but a bit raunchy. So if your not into that kind of humor, you could probably skip it 😉
ANYWAY in the park I was just sitting there minding my own business, and about 5 feet in front of me was A DEER!! I don’t know why I was scared. It was just staring at me haha. I s.l.o.w.l.y picked up my towel, purse, shoes, and book and moved locations.
After the park I went over to the gym for what I had planned to be an easy work out…I surprised myself with the amount of energy I had.
- 35 mins on the elliptical
- 15 mins on a different kind of elliptical
- 4 mins on the stair stepper
- ABS and stretching
- 7-12 cut up shrimp in a microwave small bowl
- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce pours over and mixed in
- feta cheese and parmesan sprinkle cheese on top
- MICROWAVE for about 1 minute and 30 seconds ( watch it while heating … it might bubble over)
- Top with flat bread