hello folks, sorry I was M.I.A this weekend here’s a quick update to where I’ve been:
- Eating Sicky food
- Gym Saturday and Sunday ( precore for 45 mins and cycle class)
- HOMEWORK ( of course)
……. thats a summary of my weekend and probably why I didn’t post 😉 haha borringggggnesssss….
MY cold is getting better but it’s still lingering..So today is a rest day 🙂 taking it easy and eating more bland sicky food. BUT I am seeing improvement …which is a plus 🙂
MOVING ON to more interesting things……. like this:
Here’s what you do with the One Lovely Blog award:
- You link and thank the blogger who awarded you
- Copy-and-paste (or download and upload) the award into your own blog post–a teacup of roses!
- Share Seven Things about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen Comment on their blogs to let them to come pick up their prize
Lets get started!
This lovely lady from MOVES AND MUNCHIES nominated me! I am so thankful because lets face it…her blog is AWEESOMEEEEEEEE 🙂 thanks Carrie
SEVEN THINGS? How about seven VERY RANDOM things ?
1. I love to sing and play guitar! Heres one of my performances courtesy of a face book video 🙂
2. I have a TINY obsession with my shitzu, BENJI
3. I LOVE WEIRD FOOD COMBINIATIONS. My salads and platters are usually a mix of whatever I can find. BUT HEY it always tastes really good. I like to be adventurous with food in my school dining halls.
4. I LOVE TO TRAVEL. This past year I’ve been to France,Italy,Spain,and Israel. I’ve also been to alot of other tropical vacation spots. My dream is to live somewhere in the Mediterranean because I feel like that’s truly where I’m meant to be. I try to eat and live in the European lifestyle 😉 AND I LOVE IT
5. 3 of my favorite foods are actually condiments:
- PEANUT BUTTER!!
- Marinara sauce
6. I eat like a rabbit. I’d rather have crunchy veggies then pizza any day. BUT I EAT TONSSSSSSS and I love it
7. I LOVE MY FAMILY ❤ I’ve been blessed with an amazing mother,father,and brother who are all such awesome people. we are very close and that it something I will never take for granted. * I GET TO SEE THEM IN 2 WEEKS *
1. My fav oatmeal workout awesome chick: JENNY
2. My fav workout/life motivational page from:LISA
3. My BEST page for pictures and food combos: JENNY
4. My fav page for interesting posts and recipes: another fit BRITT
5. AND an all around great page for positive feelings and yummy eats: MARY
ENJOY READING THESE AWESOME LOVELY BLOGGERS BLOGS!
…. and have a great monday! 🙂