Thank you to JENNY for awarding my rookie blog with THIS:
Jenny, or Fit girl foodie is a truly motivation. She’s a healthy eater and fitness enthusiast. I love reading her blog because she practices what she preaches…and looks GREAT. What an inspiration!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Write a post like this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Tell your readers seven facts about you
- Award recently discovered bloggers with the prize.
- Contact the winners.
WELL on to number 2, SEVEN FACTS ABOUT MOI:
1. My personal mantra is: Accept Flaws Embrace Beauty. One day I’ll have it copy written …SO DONT GET ANY IDEAS 🙂 hehe. I say this to myself when I’m feeling down and not very self confident. It always makes me realize that no one is perfect and it’s the imperfections that we all have that make us unique and beautiful.
2. I’v been singing, writing songs, and playing
guitar for about 7 years. It’s my fun little hobby that I love doing for myself. I also play small coffee shops and shows from time to time. To be honest though, if I ever got discovered…. I would TOTALLY love being a rock star!
3. I LOVE FOOD. But more importantly I think food is interesting (scientifically) and I appreciate food. SOME of my favorite foods are peanut butter, apples, ALL VEGGIES, and any weird food combos:) I love savoring different tastes and textures that make up our source of energy and LIFE!
4. I have a passion for feeling good. Working out makes me feel good. I also dabble in photography. I love sunshine, the beach, the fall, nature, and cuddling on the couch with a cuppa joe. The little things in life are what it’s all about in my opinion.
5. I’m a nutrition major..AND ITS HARD WORK!! I want to ultimately write a book ,do public speaking, and be on some talk shows. I have an interest in body image of young girls and also the health and well being of women. BUT right now, with all these science and chemistry classes….my brain feels like this:
6. There is a small circle of people who really know me. I have lots of friends but, I’m very close with the people that I love. My friends and family give me strength and confidence. I am so thankful for them all!
7. I believe life is a journey not a destination. I learned that through alot of struggles. HOWEVER I strongly believe that nothing should ever be taken too seriously. Humor and fun are some of THE MOST important things in life:
AND I’ve decided to pass this award on to:
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST and I’m glad I got to share more about myself with you all. NIGHT NIGHT 🙂