This weekend was very boring. So thats basically why I didn’t post on saturday WELL ..I woke up and ate this amazing bowl of oatmeal, with pb, banana, and blueberries ….
During the day Saturday I sat and did homework ALL DAY LONG, took a day off from the gym ( much needed :)), ate dinner, then went out for a little bit.
NOTHING EXCITING HAPPENED (wahh winter slump of nothingness:( )
This morning I woke up to this lovely bowl of oatmeal with honey, pb, and a banana
- … I also had some yogurt and fruit
SUPRISE SUPRISE, I did homework all day today too. BUT I also finished up my next article for HERCAMPUS.com ( up on tuesday 🙂 )
I’m about to head to the gym to get out some energy with a long cardio session.
THIS UPCOMING WEEK I PLAN TO:
- TRY to eat only natural non-processed foods for lunch and dinner (this weekend did a number on my stomach, I let my self slip a little more than usual but OH WELL…a bit of a detox this week should help me out ;))
- Work out at least 5-6 times
- Link my next article (Tuesday)
- REVEAL THE NUTRITION PROJECT SECRET
- GET THROUGH THE WEEK WITH A SMILE (when it’s that time of the month…this can be hard to do haha)
What are your goals for the week????..even the simplest thing you want to do can be an awesome goal!
Sorry again for my lack-of-meal-posting… but I’ll bback in full swing tomorrow
ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY EVENING !!